Thursday, April 30, 2009

Teething, eating food and moving to her own room...slow down Gracie!


Sideroom nursery in it's natural state! haha

Grace very hard at work


Ready to get out!



This little book Grace is touching is horrible! She keeps getting her tiny fingers caught in it,cries and then I save her. So then,out of everything on her tea party exersaucer, she goes for it again! Poor baby




I had to get a shower so bad today, and I just figured that I could take Grace in too! This was the second time we have ever done this, but she was not too happy about it today! She was climbing up me. It was kinda hard to shampoo my hair with a baby clinging to my head!









So, nothing much new but everything is new. Grace ate cereal for the second time ever today! I still am a little surprised and sad that this phase has come so quickly, but I know it was time. Also, her new room is almost ready and we are preparing to move her out to her own room! I know she is kinda old for this buuuuuuut her little side room nursery is so awesome and since Im still nursing, too easy.
So, mom was reading from my baby book about specific things I was doing at certain ages and I think I better do that too (since I am going to print this blog as her baby book!) So, right now, Grace is:
~ babbling all the time, mostly in the mornings but all day!
~ Grace thinks Daisy is super funny. She finds things funny that slightly scares her. For example, when I zip up her sleeper, she giggles because she is nervous about it
~She loves touching faces and gazing at mom and dad
~ She loves it outside and enjoys looking around at new things.
~ When she is really tired, her eyes kind of go back and forth. That is how I know she is ready for sleep!
~When she eats, she crinkles her nose sometimes when she is really excited about it!
~ She loves climbing up daddy and is starting to 'horse around'a little
~ She prefers sleeping in our bed, and usually comes in with out around 5 am (I say I want that to stop, but I secretly really love sleeping with her!)
~She is grabbing everything and putting it in her mouth!
Ok, well I am going to go and start Gracie's bednight routine (bath, songs/book, feeding/rocking/sleep!)
xoxo

1 comment:

Denise said...

Aw! What a cutie! Thanks for the adorable update :)