Monday, April 27, 2009

Mom said there would be days like this....


Ready for bed

She wants to watch TV!


Future Poppy X 2!








A bunch of Newf's















Well, more like a week like this! Poor Justin dislocated his pinkie finger while riding bike in Galveston a week ago. I somehow threw out my back and I can't go to Stroller Fit. And...Grace is teething! Yes, she has some sore little tooth buds happening and she is a sad little girl. We are doing everything we can think of to help her out, but I know she is uncomfortable. The only family member who is totally healthy is Daisy Duke.


Char, her daddy Ray and his friend Gord came over for a visit! That was a highlight of the day for sure. Char is 30 weeks pregnant with her girls Mila and Suri. She looks so cute holding Grace becaues you can almost picture her with those two little sweeties! Can't wait to meet them.

Ok, here are some random pics. I'm ready for a heating pad!








No comments: