Monday, April 6, 2009

Welcome Thorne's!!...and Happy Birthday Kelly! XO

Uncle Andrew hard at Play
Poppa and the babe

You ARE funny!

Leigh and Dad taking a break



Ahhh, yes. Grace finally has met (and Snuggled) Poppa Tim, Nana Leigh and Uncle Andrew! This is soooo exciting for everyone (maybe especially me:) It is amazing to see my parents and brother see her for the first time. I ran out onto the lawn and basically threw Grace at dad. They must have been pretty exhausted from the flight. They arrived on Saturday night and I can't believe that it's already Monday...sigh. So far we have swam in the pool, walked around the neighborhood and went out for some yummy Mexican food at Fajita Willies. Tomorrow night the whole gang is going to the Rockets game and we have awesome seats! I am still trying to convince Andrew to get his pic taken with those cute cheerleaders:)

No comments: