Friday, April 24, 2009

Bath Time Fun


Tired Sweet Girl

Happy Birthday Lindsay!

I am NOT a girl!



No!!!!!!!!! Not Pink!




Seriously?










Sophie...you are such a great bath buddy








Mom will bust these pictures out when we are older...I just feel it.






Yummers












Hello up there








Little girl and boy blue





Justins wallet tastes delicious








Hey! I promised that I would keep up with the blog, and I'm trying to! So, yesterday was Lindsay's bithday and we went to Willies Icehouse today to celebrate:) Dave was such a natural with the babies! Hmmmm, some little Zora's in the future? haha.

Mari and Sammy came over today to play. It's been a big day for Sam because he crawled today! Check our Mari's blog to see the video:) What a big boy!

Grace and Sam took a bath together tonight. It was super cute, but I think the babies were not that impressed. Sam borrowed one of Gracie's onesie's....can you pick out which one is hers;)

No comments: