Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Good Bye....again


The butterfly exhibit








A very thoughtful gift from Ms. Lynn Seward












On our way to the museum




Andrew's first time holding Grace!!






Thrilled









It's almost 10 and I feel so down because Dad, Leigh and Andrew are leaving tomorrow morning. It is such a weird thing to have loved ones come down, spend lots of time with us and then not see them for months on end! It's especially sad now because I see Grace become close with her grandparents and then, poof, gone. It's hard to see the grandparents get so upset but I honestly think Grace feels sad too. I know lots of families go through this whole visiting family thing, but we are all getting used to it. When will is get easier?!



On a positive note, we went to the museum today. I have been there before, but this time I went to the butterfly exhibit. SO nice. I could have stayed all day! We also went to the rose garden and Grace seemed to like the warm weather and the pretty flowers.


So, bye for now Dad, Leigh and Andrew. We had a great week with you and will see you soon! I'll miss you guys...xooxo

No comments: