Sunday, May 3, 2009

Good Eats!






















Hey ya'all!;) I practice saying that, but it always sounds so weird to me. So, Grace is eating rice cereal..and here is the proof! I am warming up the milk I put in with it, but she does not seem that interested in it. Any suggestions moms out there? I am looking forward to starting other foods, but we're taking it reallllll slow.



The weekend was ok. Char and Dam came over Friday night, which was awesome. I love hanging out with you guys! We played Apples to Apples, and that was a bust! hahah. Sorry I made you play, but I am a board game geek.
Saturday was awful horrible terrible. We went for this huge long drive to try to get out into the country and landed in the middle of nowhere with nowhere to let the dog run or Grace play. I like H town, but we need a backyard and we need Grace to get out in nature more....grumble. so, we drive forever, Grace crying, Dog whining and me carsick. Promise we'll get you a backyard soon baby girl!
Grace is such a sweetie though! She is grinning with her little tongue sticking out all the time!
Have a good Sunday night...ya'all;)

No comments: