Wednesday, April 22, 2009

4 month check!


Some old pics from the Thorne's trip! We miss you guys xo




Sorry it has been sooo long since I have blogged. Life seems to have gotten super busy, and the days just fly. ESPECIALLY since I have been napping with Gracie in the day lately! I was resisting the urge to nap when she was for a while, and I now I take sleep where I can get it. She is still feeding about twice per night, so that makes for a tired mommy. I LOVE our nap times together and I hope she is a napper as she gets older!






At her four month check-up she weighed almost 13 pounds and was 24 1/2 inches long. She is the 40 somthing percentile for weight and 75th percentile for height! Grace was slightly scared of the doctor, and we are pretty shocked that she already has stranger anxiety! She has met and exceeded all of her milestones, so we are proud parents;)

Oh! So, we had JB's friend, Stan the painter, come in and finish off Gracies room that pop Bill started. It looks awesome! I will show some before and after pics asap!

Anyway, I am off to buy Grace a jumparoo online! She is a sturdy little pixie and needs something to get out that energy.


XOXO

No comments: