Monday, April 13, 2009

Love!































































































































































































Yes, before I start telling you about what we have been doing, I have to apologize for using the word 'love' so much! For an English major, I should have more adjectives. I was looking back at the blog, and thinking I have to use different words! But, these days, love is a great word for whats going on! We are all totally in love with Grace, I love that people are visiting, I love hanging out with friends, I love Daisy Duke, I love baby clothes, I love the weather, I love my husband, I love hanging out doing nothing on the weekends, I love thinking of our trip home, I love....I love...ok, it's outta my system!






































Lately, we have been doing lots of things with the family. Yesterday we went to Galvestion and had lots of fun at Shlitterbahn (a huge water park). There was a huge lazy river around the entire thing and lots of crazy slides. Grace did really well and didn't get cranky at all even though it was a super long day. We also went to Mount Asia which is a place that has racing cars, batting cages and mini golf. It's been so great to hang out with Leigh, Dad and Andrew every day! They are loving the weather and swimmming in the pool. It's great to wake up in the morning and hear dad come down the steps to spend time with his grandbaby.






































As for Ms. Gracie, she has done so much since Dad and the family has visted! She is touching her own hair and eating her toes now! She is screaming (or singing) just to hear her own voice. She loves reaching for peoples faces and smiles big squishy smiles when people act silly. Her four month appoint. is coming up so we will have to tell you all her stats!

No comments: