Thursday, April 9, 2009

Aquarium and Playgroup!



Dad, Leigh and Andrew have been here since Satuday and we have been so busy and having fun in Texas! We went to the Aquarium yesterday and it was amazing. It was so much nicer than I expected (and adult friendly!) We have an awesome dinner at the resturant and we enjoyed watching fish while we ate. I just couldn't bring myself to eat fish though! haha. Tonight we are getting ready to go out for supper..any suggestions where to go?

Today Grace and I went to our strollerfit playgroup and Katie and Karley's house...sooo cute and fun. So many photo op's, so little time. I really like our Friday playdates because it gives the babies a chance to interact and us girls get a chance to interact and have some adult conversation!

Thank you Nany Trudy and Pop Bill for the sweet Easter dresses and Sophie doll! Grace is in love.
Thanks Nana Glenda and Pop Roy for our Easter dress....I love Please Mum! Finally, Thank you Nanny Vicki for the "I love my Newfie Roots" shirt:) XOXOXOXOX

























































































































1 comment:

Kelly said...

thanks for the birthday message! sorry i never called you back during spring break - i'm sure you know why we didn't get to hang out & do all the fun stuff we had planned on. i am slowly trying to make my callbacks (SO SORRY)! my mom's friends were wearing me out with about a phone call a minute to check on her & i kind of went on strike from the phone for like a whole week. forgive me? hope to see you at the baptism or sometime soon. happy easter