Thursday, January 15, 2009

Saying goodbye to Nanny...for a few months:)



Out for a walk


Grace playing this morning



She is already in 3-6 month clothes!




It's COLD for Houston



Grace and her fav friend, elephant






Sweet face





Ok, does she look weirdly like Justin here?! I think so!



Hi ya'all;) I am blogging in the few secs I have, but I needed to post some pics of our playtime from this morning! Grace finally noticed herself in the mirror and was sooo excited! She kicked her legs and moved her arms everytime she saw herself. She learned that if she hits the rattles, they make sound! It was very exciting for her, but I think mom and I were out of our minds excited. We have a few video's of her playing in her yard that I'll get JB to post later.


On a sad note, momma is leaving for Newfoundland tomorrow. I don't know what we're gonna do without her daily help and love. Grace just loves hearing her voice and has smiled at her more than anyone. I know Grace is just a baby, but I think she does notice when people leave. I think Justin will take her to the airport because I dont feel that I will be in any state to drive back after a teary goodbye:(


Well, I must go help mom get ready. We are going to visit Char and Damien and then to see Mari and Sam. Oh! Does that last pic not look JUST like Justin?! I think it's that sly little smile!


Love you all! XO






No comments: