Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy One Month Grace!
























It's Saturday night and Grace, Mom and me are playing, eating Thai food and relaxing!! I thought I would upload a few pics of the sweet girl while I had a sec. Justin is in Austin this weekend on a group bike ride and we are really missing him but I know he is having fun...hey, my spa day is coming up, right Justin?! ha ha.
Grace is doing great and feeling a little better since her medicine has kicked in. She rolled from her back to her tummy today too. Oh, and her little black head has blonde roots!! I can't for sure call it yet, but I think we have a blonde on our hands:) She turned one month old on the 7th and it blows my mind that she has been here for almost 5 weeks now. Every day we discover something new about her and it's been awesome. We looooooove her so much!





1 comment:

Kelly said...

a month went by so fast!