Saturday, January 17, 2009

Missing our Nana







Grace in her Ladybug 0-3 month outfit...and she has almost outgrown it!!!


Nana and Grace loving eachother xoxo








Hey everyone. It's Saturday night and Justin and I are hanging out for the first time with just Grace and Daisy. It has been a lonely few days and I think Grace misses her Nana Glenda because she has been Fussy tastic today! All the poor baby wants to do is snuggle with me and if I try to put her down, she makes it clear that is NOT gonna happen! I am hoping that she soon will get back to her cheerful little self (and I hope I do too!). We have been so lucky to have so much family here, so it's really weird to be without them:( Sigh...We had a fun playdate yesterday with Mari and Sam, so that really helped. Oh, the movie Stepbrothers is super funny (we watched it yesterday...when the babies were asleep!)







On a brighter note, Annette, my childhood BFF, just got engaged!!!!!!!!!! YAY! Her and Jon are such a fun, awesome couple and I can't WAIT to see them get married. As with all of my faraway friends, I miss her like crazy but we always pick up where we left off (well, we don't really play barbies anymore...) but we like to remember all that fun stuff:) Ahhhhh love. Congrats Nerty and Jon!!!!!! XO







Above is a little video of Grace that Mom took right before she left. Grace is just chilling on her playmat, being super cute. As always, not much action in these video's, but if you love Grace, it's adorable!







XOXO




No comments: