Thursday, January 22, 2009

First Shopping Day...First of Many that is;)


New Fairy Friend.Her legs rattle and wings crinkle!











Friend Sam, totally asleep! Check out those legs!





Ladybugs are SO 2009





I think this onesie is a little big, but it'll be perfect soon








Mari talked me into this kitty hat! I have to admit, it's very sweet







Hi everyone:) Sorry it has been so long since a post but I am learning to do everything myself, and it has been interesting!! For example, instead of having homemade pork chops, we'll have a frozen (yucky!) pizza! I am loving playing with Grace all day, and I am learning to let some household things go (I promise, my floors are not shiny anymore!). Overall, we are doing really well and we are learning a routine.



So, Mari, Sam, Grace and I went shopping today at Memorial City Mall today. Mari helped me get up the courage to actually get out and do the whole shopping thing with an infant. Mari drove and we put the two carseats in the car...the babes were so cute! We all went to this little mexican place in the mall (yummy Austin spot..forget the name) and then went shopping for baby and mom clothes. Grace got a whole bunch of spring clothes and Sam was a real boy, just hanging out watching us girls shop. Mari and I did get some mommy clothes, which was fun. I tried to get some shoes but sadly, my feet are almost a whole size bigger since having her! What in the?! I know...cruel. But, it was a successful day overall and now I feel more confident to go out again:)
Well, Grace is still up and Justin and I are passing her back and forth. Have a good night everyone!







My spring dress






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Her outfits are so cute! Sam is very jealous!