Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Poppy Broderick!!


Happy birthday Poppy!




Fun times with my friend Sam!!


He is SO cute!




Sad on Dad's last day....





Poor Daisy..not the baby anymore!



In pop's arms







Dreaming of __________







Sleepy Grace








Char's Birthday!







Happy Birthday Pop Broderick:) We are thinking of you and can't wait until you come down to play with us! We love you already..
Since the last post, we have a had a little celebration for Char's 28th birthday! Her and Damien came over for supper and ate lots (not on my post preggers diet yet! oops..). It was fun times! Also, Mari brought over Sammie to play with Grace and there were so many photo ops! They are great buddies and we're looking forward to playing in Sam's new playroom. It's crazy for me to think all of these normal everyday things are all firsts to Grace!

We had a little excursion to the doctor today because Grace has been a little fussy and I was worried it was her shoulder (it has been clicking). The Doc said he was not worried about her shoulder but said it may be reflux! I thought that was reserved for older people, but I guess new borns can have it too! We have some medicine we're going to try so hopefully that helps.

Other than that, we are getting into a routine without poppy Roy. I so miss him holding her because they loved eachother so much. She would gaze up at him and he'd sing to her...so sweet. We can't wait to see him again.


Justin and I are hoping to come home in the spring for a visit!! We can't wait to meet baby Gabe (who I hope is feeling better). We'll keep you updated on our Canadian visit!




















XOXOXOX










No comments: