Saturday, January 3, 2009

Hanging out in 2009



Me and JB at New Year's....Mari and me!


Dad loving the baby...Dave, John and JB striking a pose





Kelly and me...me and Justin (I'm a little teary here because we're leaving Grace for the first time:)




JB opening Grace's stocking....sleeping baby









She likes her dummy sometimes....extreme closeup!!!





The day sissy left...Grace and her BFF






Yummy Newfie Christmas dinner!



So, Grace and I are just hanging out today with Dad, trying not to be sad that he is leaving in a couple of days. They have gotten so close and I hate to see him go. We call him the baby whisperer because he can just hold her when she cries and she settles down! Sigh. But, on a positive note, it is a beautiful day here in Texas and we are getting ready to go for a walk in the museum district.


I wanted to post some random pics that I just downloaded from Mom's camera.


Better run, the baby calls...xoxoxoox

No comments: