Monday, January 26, 2009

Grace's Big Weekend!



Snug as a bug in her 3-6 month sleeper!



Obviously, when she is sleeping is the only time I get to take pics and blog! haha




Hi everyone:) I totally intend on blogging more often, but I am still learning to do it all with a little baby!! We are doing great though and getting into a routine. We're going for walks in the morning now so that's been good for both of us. It is SO strange to start 'working out' again. Grace makes it so easy to go for walks because I can tell she loves the fresh air on her. Daisy has been going good trotting alongside us, ears blowing around;)











So, this weekend Grace had two big events; going out to eat and getting her professional pictures taken. She was amazing at the Japanese place because she slept the whole time. It was so loud there because it was a Hibachi grill so there was lots of noise! We went with Matt and Carissa, Char and Damien and Matt and Rachel. Guess what?! Matt and Rachel just got engaged! YAY! I didn't take my camera to get a pic of them, but you should have seen that rock! Wow! haha.











Getting her pictures taken was pretty fun too. We went back to Wendy (the lady who took our maternity pics) and I think they are going to turn out lovely.











So, I better run because I am planning a baby shower for Char and Damien!! I really think it'll be twice as fun as a regular baby shower (wink!)











Love you!! XO

1 comment:

Terry and Edna said...

Hi Amy and Justin,
(Amy)I'm really seeing you in Grace's "Snug as a bug" pic (especially around the eyes).
We're delighted you are keeping up the blog. It's just a wonderful way to see Grace as she grows. What a little treasure she is!
Love,
Terry and Edna