Saturday, December 20, 2008







Yesterday we went to the Doctor with Ms. Grace and everything is looking good! She was technically 12 days old, and now is 7 pounds, 7 ounces and 21 inches long. So, I feel much better about her feedings now:) I was worried that she wasn't eating enough, but she is looking great and gaining lots of weight. Whew. They had to prick her foot and I was holding in tears the whole time. I'm not looking forward to her vaccines!

So, we are all waiting for Dad Roy to get in! We are all sooooo excited to see him and for him to see Grace for the first time. Yay! We'll make sure to post some Poppy pics asap.

We are all missing everyone in Newfoundland right about now. It is still weird for me not to have snow around the holidays. Have an awesome Christmas and take lots of pics to send us!
Girls, have fun eating Shikara's dip and Janice's cookies...I'm jealous!

Merry Christmas! XOXOX

No comments: