Thursday, December 18, 2008

Game on!

Amy at Christening
Grace a few days after she was born

Justin as a baby (Trudy, if I have the boys mixed up, let me know! :)

Peter (JB's brother) as a baby



Emily as a baby




Ok, so Justin's mom Trudy sent some pictures of Peter (her other son) and Justin when they were babies. I must admit that they do look kind of like her!! BUT, in the game spirit, Dad Roy sent pics of me and Em when we were babies....hmmmmmmmmmmm. So, what do you think? ;)
I will post new pics of Grace today. She has changed so much in the past two weeks and I Justin said he can already see how fast she will grow up. sigh! Anyway, she is yelling to be fed...better go!
oxoxox










2 comments:

bernie said...

Hi, Sarah, Neal and I follow the blog daily. She is just so beautiful. I have to admit I voted for Justin but seeing his picture as a baby kind of changed my mind. i think she's a combination of the two of you-- there's diplomacy for you. Kisses for Gracie from us. We can't wait to meet her in person!! Bernie

Kelly said...

All babies look like both parents if you ask me!!