Monday, December 15, 2008

Meeting New Friends

Rachel and Grace



Matt and Grace

Nana did her hair



She is sporting her coming home from the hospital outfit





She loooooves her hands...I always have to put mittens on them because she scratches herself (and me!)





up close with Grace!







She has long fingers like nana Glenda and aunt Em



Today Grace met our friends Matt and Rachel!! Rachel held her with no hesitation (what a natural momma;) and Matt did a great job but was a little worried he would crush her. They brought really nice gifts, including a thing that hooks her dummy on her shirt. We REALLY need this because Daisy Duke enjoys scamming them when we drop them on the floor..sigh. So, thanks for dropping over guys. Also, thanks to Kelly who dropped us over a sweet little Christmas onesie. We are thinking of her because her baby Garrett is not feeling well, so get well baby.


We are just waiting for Mari and Sam to visit us now. Mom and Sis are setting up the play yard in the living room (which is pretty funny to watch!!) Emily is getting all Roy on us, taking charge of this! The play yard helps me watch Grace 100% of time...I am a crazy new momma and I just want to be able to check her whenever she peeps.

Well, Grace is letting me know she is hungry so I better go. Em will post the pics...love ya'all! xoxo

No comments: