Monday, December 22, 2008

Meeting Poppy and more friends!

Grace in her bouncer with her new friend, the seahorse! It makes ocean sounds and is soooo relaxing!



Justin paying some much needed attention to Daisy Duke


Proud Poppy!


Kelly, Grace and me (I am exhausted here...obviously!)






Emily and Dad snugging as soon as he got in from the airport





Hi Everyone:) I am grabbing a second to write this because I hear little Grace waking up! Em and I are here playing this American Idol game and it's pretty funny. When she is not paying attention, I'll tape her and put it up on the blog! hahaa..I kid I kid...


So, our house is complete now that Dad/Pop Roy is here!! It was so amazing to see him again and it was great to see him meeting Grace for the first time. They are spending lots of quality time together and he has fallen for her, I can tell;) I am just enjoying watching them spend time with her.


Grace also met Kelly, John and baby Garrett a couple of days ago. They were both sleeping so I don't think the babies officially met but they will! That day Steph and Brian came over, bearing gifts! Thanks so much Hannah for the beautiful painting you did for Gracie's room.


Well, I have to go check on my little monkey.

XOXO



1 comment:

Kelly said...

it was so nice to meet your mom & grace!