Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Years!

















Hi Everyone!! It's New Year's Eve and we are taking some shots of Grace. Dad is holding her and she smiles every time we take away the camera! She is getting so aware of her surroundings and loves to be held. As I'm writing this, she is turned toward me , sucking as if to say "I'm hungry!"..I better make this fast!


Mom and Dad are babysitting tonight as we go to Lindsay and Dave's for New Years. I am having a hard time thinking of being away from her for four whole hours, but I know we'll have lot of fun (and so will Grace!)


So, have a HAPPY NEW YEAR'S!! As always, we are missing our friends and family who live in Newfoundland, but we are thinking of you.
oxooxoxo

1 comment:

Terry and Edna said...

Hi Amy, Justin, Glenda, Roy and Emily,
Such lovely pictures of beautiful Grace. She is changing daily!
Happy New Year to you all with wishes for all the best of everything in 2009 and beyond.
Love,
Terry and Edna