Saturday, December 13, 2008

One week till Poppy Roy!

Sorry, it's a bit blurry but it's soooo cute!
Daddy and his girl <3



T-rex yawn! Rawrr : )








Only one week till Poppy Roy arrives! We went to the doctor yesterday and he said everything is perfect! She is now six pounds fifteen ounces and is eating ALL the time!! She is very interested in everything thats going on and seems to love looking at the christmas tree! We are slowly starting to find our routine, and everything seems to be getting a bit easier. I am thinking about all of you! I am sorry I haven't been able to talk to everyone yet, all I have been doing is feeding her and sleeping! Ha! Once we get a bit more settled I will be making some calls for sure . Thanks to everyone for the phone calls, kind words and flowers. Keep checking the blog for updates!

No comments: