Sunday, December 28, 2008

Lots of Firsts!


Grace




Dad, Mom, and the three yorkies! Can you see them all? :)




Daddy and Grace





Relaxing with the babe and doggie





On my first outing. Thanks Aunt Dot and Deb for the hat!





I will miss my sissy tomorrow:(






Hi Everyone:) I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas!! We had a really great couple of days. On boxing day, we took Grace to Bear Creek Park and took her for a little walk. I was so nervous about everything (wind, wasps..you name it!). It turned out that Grace really likes the stroller and slept through the whole thing. JB and dad played Frisbee with the pup and us girls took care of the baby. It was about 25 degrees, so it was the warmest boxing day Dad, Mom and Em have ever seen.


The next day, Mari's mom and dad came over to visit Gracie. It was great to see them again and hope to all hang out soon! Sam, you are getting to be such a big boy!


We went to Char and Damien's last night and they cooked the yummiest supper. Grace met all three yorkies and Daisy beat herself out playing with them. It was Grace's first time in someone else's house!


So, we are getting ready for Em to go tomorrow and I am pretty upset. I know she'll have a fun new years in St.John's, but what are we gonna do without Auntie Em? Sigh. It was a good trip and I know we'll make sure to see eachother soon:)




XOXOXOXO

No comments: