Thursday, December 11, 2008

Post by Emily! Gracies first bath

Doesn't she look like her daddy? : )

Nana and Gracie, both being sleepy!
Just out of the bath!



It seems like Gracie has always been here! I can't imagine life without her anymore. Grace and mommy are doing good, she is getting used to feeding and is healthy. She had her first bath yesterday, she didn't like it very much but she smells pretty : ) She is smiling alot, it is so cute! Mom said she sounds like miley cyrus when she cries, because her voice is so raspy haha. We are counting down the days till poppy roy arrives!!! Lots of updates to come !







2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love her! She is such a sweet baby! I am coming over tomorrow!

ROY said...

Eight sleeps before Poppy Roy can snuggle little Grace. I can't believe I have a another beautiful girl to love.