Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sam and Mari visit

Sam and Grace
Happy boy (in Grace's clothes! He spit up on his own!)They didn't really want thier picture taken



Sweetness

Hey everyone:) Thanks so much for following our blog. I promise I'll get more pics of Grace when she is awake (but I'm usually pretty busy when she is awake!). Everything is going well, and we are learning about feeding every day (and night!) We are starting to get into a routine and I feel like Grace has been here forever. We love her more each day and she loves gazing at us.
Mari and Sam came over yesterday with yummy cookies and there were lots of photo op's with the babies. Grace is a little lazy compared to Sam, but Sam was putting on a show for everyone.
Other than that, we are just hanging out at home with Mom and sis. Thank god for them because all I need to worry about is taking care of Gracie. Thanks guys! OXOXO
I will try to post a video later! XOOX


1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hey lady! We still want to come visit so bad. I want Garrett to get 100% better so we don't run the risk of getting anyone sick. Can we try for this weekend? Any plans? This week is so crazy at work - can't wait to get past it. P.S. Get used to people telling you that Grace looks just like Justin even though you know the truth :) Garrett looks like I looked when I was a baby & his family still tells me all the time how much he's a "Garvey"! She does look like you did though....so cute