Thursday, February 5, 2009

Trying New Toys


Maybe I like this?




Grace looking cool in her onesie aunt Maria sent...she is ready for Whistler!



Hi! Ok, miss is about to wake up but I wanted to let you know that we tried the pink bumbo and she was less than impressed. I think it's because her little head still bobbles around and can't be that comfy. Cute photo op though! Sam tried out his new car and was totally excited about it! They surprised me with sam driving up on the lawn, looking like a cool dude.













So, we are taking a trip this weekend to Austin!! SO EXCITED! We are staying at Barton Creek and I heard from a little Mari bird that it is where Jessica Simpson was married (Selina, do you hear this?!) It's a nice little woodsy retreat that we all need so much. I do like lots of things about Houston, but it is sorta a concrete jungle! I am looking forward to a facial, eating yummy food and annoying all the rich old people with an infant! Good times!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm jealous! I wish I was going to Barton Creek. Maybe you'll run into Derrick! He works there sometimes.

Kelly said...

I'm jealous too! How fun that guys get to go on a family vacation!