Thursday, February 12, 2009

Stroller Fit momma


creepy developmental toy


JB cooking a delicious supper



the babe in 3-6 month old sleeper





Grace and momma...excuse the diaper! She had cute underwear things, and Daisy stole them and brought them out on the lawn! ugh







Mari and Sammy





See! I told you ladybugs were SO in!






Got your toes!







Sam trying to get those toes!







Mari and I doing all the work










Sam in a big boy stroller










Sweetness










Hey ya'all! ;) Just sitting here after a marathon day, waiting for the next feeding. I know my blog title is stroller fit momma, but I am baking brownies right now. ahhhhhh...smells good. Yes, Mari and I have started this fun fitness class that includes the babies, so it's perfect. I kinda thought, how hard can this be? Really? OMG, it's hard. I am sore from last tuesday and I have to suck it up and go back tomorrow! Grace kind of sleeps through the whole thing. She is the littlest baby in the whole group and she looks so sweet and tiny. The other kids really seem to enjoy it so I'm looking forward to it (and possibly wearing a bikini again?!)
























So, today was fun. Sam and Gracie went for a walk. The weather here is perfect these days. Not too hot, not too cold. We all went to Old Navy to have a little shop, and then played at my house. The greatest things these days really are the most simple.
























I better run so I can get ready for stroller fit tomorrow and work on Char's baby shower invites. I am SO excited that so many of my friends have babies or are preggers!! I am sad that I have not seen Maria's sweet baby, Gabe, but I know I'll see him soon...ok, on a tangent, better run! LOVE YOu!












No comments: