Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Chillin with the Brodericks!




























Hi everyone...here I am, hanging out with Trudy, Bill and JB. I'm drinking bedtime tea and hoping that Grace will stay asleep. She had a really hard night last night and of course, so did Justin and I. Poor baby had some belly issues and was in pain the whole night. Cross your fingers for tonight!



On a positive note, Grace has grown and changed SO much just this week. She has found her fingers and loooooves to suck them. She is grabbing toys and trying to pull them toward her mouth. She is trying so hard to talk to everyone and making lots of new sounds!! Her tongue makes so many shapes!! It's pretty funny to watch. Oh! Trud just told me her was pinching her tongue with her fingers today...ahhhhhhh, the things that thrill you when you're a mom (and grandma!)



Ok, I must go and try to sleep in case tonight is anything like last night.

xoxoox

No comments: