Monday, February 9, 2009

Back from a Great Weekend!


Our little girl slept lots on Saturday as we traveled around Austin...we paid that for that later!!



Jb on Lake Houston. It was SO windy!


I am trying not to flash my belly..would not be a good scene!






So, Justin and I ordered room service three times at Barton Creek. With a baby, it was SO worth it!! We could laze aroundd, eating amazing food and watching movies. We saw Slumdog Millionare and it was AWESOME but really intense! Oh above is my belgian waffle...I feel in love with it!




Justin will kill me for posting this but it really summed up the weekend. Beautifully lazy, playing with our girl and enjoying eachother. Check out all of her new toys! She is more interested in staring at her hands or our faces at this point, but she'll like those soon!
Hi everyone..We are back from Austin and I am a little depressed about it! Austin is so much like Vancouver/Corner Brook and Texas all rolled up into an awesome city! It has rolling hills with trees everywhere and the coolest shops and houses. It is very hippie like, and it's so obvious that people really care about exercising/the environment/ being weird..haha. Houston is so flat and 'perfect' so it was so cool to be in a city that seemed that it had some real history. Don't get me wrong, I do like it here, but I really feel Austin is the best city ever!!
Like I said before,we did alot of lazing. I wish I had more pics to show you of the resort, but I was zoned out the whole time, just soaking up relaxation. I went to the spa and had the BEST facial of my life! (ok, it's the second of my life, but still...) I think I need a spa treatment every week..I would be a much happier person! Justin was able to take a quick bikeride on Sunday morning and then we drove back, sad the weekend was over but glad we did it.
Oh, Grace had her two month birthday there too! Happy Birthday Sweet Girl! XOXO



Hi everyone!! We are back to Austin:)

No comments: