Sunday, February 1, 2009

8 week old baby!











Happy Superbowl Sunday! Ok, Justin and I are watching our first superbowl and getting into the spirit by drinking beer and eating pizza:) I do live in Texas now so I have to start understanding this game! I don't understand the excitement around it, but I will just use it as an excuse to pig out! Also, today is Graces 8 week b day! I have posted some pics of the big girl today.








This weekend was pretty relaxed. Char, Mari and I (with all 4 babies!) went out for supper and to babies r us. It seems like a pretty normal trip, but it was full of excitement (and spit up!) We went to this little resturant and as soon as we went in, Grace opened her eyes and was totally awake. I have to complain about places not having places to feed babies!! I actually had to feed her standing up in a disabled bathroom stall...gross. I really think resturants/shopping places should have places to have comfy places to feed and change babies!! Ok, I'll get off it now..just had to vent! haha. But it was really fun to hang out with the girls and help Char start a baby registry! So much stuff to buy, so little time!








On Sat. night, I went to visit Mari and Kelly and their sweet babies! It was so good to see Garrett and Sammy play with eachother. Ms. Grace was just chilling and sleeping. I was a little worried about her because her temp was a little up. I will steal some pics of that night from thier blogs and post them!








So, better go eat some homemade pizza I made. Justin is pretty pumped but the dough was kinda yuck so I think we may end up ordering in! haha








Love ya!

No comments: