Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy Early Father's Day Daddy!


Not sure...

Daddy and his girls


Thank you Dad for being the best Daddy and buddy ever! I love how you fly me high in the air and blow on my belly:) It makes me laugh!! You play with me on my mat and let me do so many fun moves that mommy is scared to do with me. Thanks for helping me be a strong girl! I love how you come home every lunchtime to spend time with me, making me lugh and playing with my sister Daisy Duke. When you walk in a room, I stick my little tongue out and grin the biggest grin I can just to show you how much I love you. You buy me pretty dresses and kiss me every single time you hold me. I love you more than the world because you are the handsomest, bestest, smartest, funniest daddy ever!! I LOVE YOU!

No comments: