Monday, June 22, 2009

Deep in the Heart of ..... Newfoundland!

Sophie...I love you.

Papa Tim and baby Grace
Mur with our babies!



Maria and I have chatted alot about the moment we would have our babies together...and now it came true!



Grace is a little...feisty.








Gimmie that


Heyyyyy




Yea, I'm still pretty excited that we're actually here. It's so strange for my home to be so interesting and different, but it is! I feel like a tourist, marveling at beautiful scenery, fresh air, funky houses and even the baby food! It's been amazing to see Grace thrive here with all of the attention from the Thorne family and my friends. She has been smiling, reaching, clapping, almost crawling and just having fun:) I know she really misses her Daddy, but we are counting the days to see him...we love you.


Today mommy was able to go out for a massage and coffee with Maria while Grace stayed with Papa and Nana:) Ahhhhhhh. Wonderful. Mur bought me a super thoughtful b day present and we let the babies play at the house. Shikara came over later and we made dip and just enjoyed chatting. Grace has so much fun playing with momma's besties;)


Ok, off to bed and I'm so excited to start another day of this vacation!


P.S. Char and Damien's sweet baby girls are home!! They are now over 5 lbs and look like perfect dolls! Congrats guys:) OXOX

No comments: