Monday, June 29, 2009

Corner Brook...we love you!!


My froggy pool Nana Glenda and Poppy Roy bought me!




I'm chilling



Just me and my Poppy




Sorry it has been so long since a post...we have been SO busy! We had an amazing time in St. John's and it's so sad that that is over. Between seeing the girls and hanging out with the grandparents, it was unreal. I knew it would be amazing, but it really reminded me of all the awesome people in my life! Grace enjoyed meeting everyone and really got used to being held. Now, she loves being the center of attention!



Delicious!

Dad Tim and I made the 4 hour drive to Gander, stayed overnight and then Mom and Dad Roy picked us up there and drove us home to Corner Brook...it is SOOOO pretty here! Grace loves the fresh air and has been having fun with both sets of Grandparents, her Aunt Em and her Greatgrandparents. I have lots of pictures to post and I promise I will!

We are waiting for Daddy to show up July 10th. We miss him SO much! OXOXO





1 comment: