Thursday, June 11, 2009

6 month check-up!











We just got back from the doc's (two and a half hours later...pooped) and Ms. Grace is over 15 lbs, 26 inches and totally healthy. Well, except that she has a little something in her eye and we have to go to a kids eye doctor tomorrow. They predict that she will be about 5 foot 4:) Shortie!








She is chatting over there in joy, so I guess her vaccines are not hurting too much!








Yesterday was my 28th birthday and I was suuuuuper sick. JB made it better with sweet cards, trick candels and an awesome williams-sonoma waffle maker (thank you Broderick parents for part of that!!;)! Sunday Brunch, take that! Mom and Dad Glenda and Roy sent me some beautiful flowers with little butterflies in it...sooo pretty.









My child calls...gotta run. No cold for her...yet. Knock on Wood!








1 comment:

Jill (& Bob) said...

Happy belated birthday Amy and happy half birthday Gracie!