Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Countdown is ON!






















So, we are so excited to say that we are offically counting down to our Newfie trip! I have been preparing by listening to 'Let me fish off cape st. marys'..haha. Ok, I did listen to that once in a homesick moment, and felt bad for myself. I promise I won't again! haha






Life has been the same but busy as usual here at the Broderick's. Last Friday was a fun beach day with some strollerfit ladies and the babies. It was hot and super busy, yet a good time. I was so concerned about Grace burning, I kinda forgot to put sunscreen on my lower back and....ouch. On Satuday, we went to Rachel's Grad party! She is graduating as a landscape architect and already has a job. Congrats babe:) On Sunday, we went to Char and Dam's house for a bbq and Char and I took some time to get manicures. She is now 32 weeks preggers and looks fab!






Grace is developing quite the personality. She is charming people that meet her by grinning at them and reaching for thier face. She smiles so easily and loves when an unexpected person arrives (like daddy!) She cracks up laughing when I least expect it (like if I blow on her face by mistake or change my facial expression when looking at her). She has found a new love of her tongue too! She always has it stuck out and if you touch it, she thinks it's soooooo funny. Here are some pics of her and her new obsession!






No comments: