Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sitting up!











Hi everyone! Happy Mother's Day week! Yes, I have been counting down to this super exciting day...and I'm gonna milk it for all it's worth;) hahha..half kidding. But, I am planning on sleeping in, taking a looooooong bath and getting my nails done. Ahhhhhh. Chocolate may be involved.




But seriously, I am so so so lucky to have so many wonderful women in my life to share mother's day with. Obviously, I have the best mom in the whole world and I miss her like crazy!! The other momma's in my life who are amazing, beautiful and awesome are Leigh, Trudy, Nana Beulah, Nana Vicki, Nana Cunning, Nan Cashin...and all the new mommy's (Maria, Mari, Kelly) and Momma's to be (Char, Janice..who else?;) I love you ladies!








So, Gracie is sitting up by herself these days! She is still kinda shaky, but I can't believe she is finally doing that! Mari thinks it may be because her legs are nice and chubby:) She is yelling as we speak and she is getting louder every day. Speaking of, I gotta speed up this blog! Check out her swimming pics (and the story of my little crash) on Mari's blog!








LOVES!

No comments: