Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Little Look Back...Happy Belated Birthday Nana G!!!!




























The first few pics are from waaaaaaaay back and I had to add them. I have been feeling nostalgic for my little tiny baby. The other ones are from the Childrens Museum with her friend Karly. Thanks Katie! We are about to eat some delicious baked beans, but I have to tell you that Gracie isssss:
*Playing Peek-A-Boo! So adorable
* Holding herself up on the bar at the Little Gym
*Crawling EVERYWHERE
*She crawls to daddy when he comes home
*She crawls up steps...ugh
*She says Pop, Nan, Mom, Dad and Dog
*She is standing up by herself
HAPPY BELATED Birthday NANA G! WE Adore you!
Nana, Mommy is super excited to go to the spa with you when you come down. Can I come too??
The countdown is ON!

1 comment:

Jill (& Bob) said...

Sorry about my child being a bad influence and teaching Grace about stairs...I never wanted to have the child that taught someone else's kid the bad stuff :(