Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sick Daze

Desperate time call for...oatmeal sand box!
Check out my booger nose...very boogery.
I get to make a huge mess!

Yay!





Rubber Duckie, are you sick too?




We are sitting here with a sick baby!! On Thursday we went to the Museum and BOOM, sniffles. She is CRANKY! Overall, she has been tired, boogery and coughy..official language. Now I am sick so this should be an interesting Tuesday! Grace developed a cough last night which was so sad to see (and hear!) She has been fighting this since Thursday so I'm hoping she is at the tail end of it!


I was so desperate to entertain a sick baby this weekend, I made an 'oatmeal sandbox'! I must have lost my mind because it was as messy as you can imagine. It was awesome to see a smile from the Goose though!


Through all of the sickness this weekend, there are some bright spots!

*Janice and Andrew had thier baby, Joel. He is perfect! CONGRATS BATSTONES!
* Sam is feeling a little better since his super bad sickness...poor baby. Get better!
*Grace and Sarah's mommy's and daddy's did a little baby swap to grab some time for ourselves this weekend:) It was so strange to be without her! Thanks guys.
* Mom is coming down to visit in 4 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The countdown is offically on! We need NANA G!
*Shikara IS A HOMEOWNER! Congrats baber!


ok, g is climbiin on me...ill do more lata!

No comments: