Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy Grandparents Day!!






















Dear Nana G, Poppy Roy, Papa Tim, Nana Leigh, Poppy Bill and Nana Trudy,



I am so happy and lucky to have you all as my Grandparents!! I know it's been really hard being away from me but please know I think of you every day. Even though we are far apart, you each mean everything to me! Nana G, you were here when I first came into the world and you taught mommy how to take care of me. You loved me from the start with the same unconditional love you have for Aunt Em and mommy. Poppy Roy, you met me soon after Nana G and you fell in love! Thank you for taking me early in the morning and spending time with me while everyone way sleeping..ahhh, mommy smiles when she remembers that! haha. Nana Leigh, thanks for hanging out with me when you came to visit! You and Mommy have funny conversations about sleeping! (I am NOT ready to sleep though the night yet!! Silly ladies!). Papa Tim, remember your long walks with mommy when I was in her belly and you came to visit? When you came back, I was doing alot of cool things huh? We really had fun in St. John's when you play the guitar for me and we play all day!! Poppy Bill, you love me so much you even keep my photo album with you all the time! I love breaking your heart:) Finally, Nana Trudy, you finally have a girl!! Thanks for calling me your little 'puddin' and sooking me up...I love that time with you!

Whew, I am so lucky to have all of you in my little life! You all are the BEST!!!














P.S. You need to get here quick and spoil me!!







No comments: