Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy First Halloween Sweet Baby!


Stroller Fit Party

Yum...puffs!


Yea, busting moveS!



Gracie and Mr. J




StrollerFit!





Mari..I love you!






Sam, show me your sweet moves







We are both super duper white...ghosty!








Hey friend, I am not in my sunday best here







HAPPY!

Happy Halloween ya'all! Yes, we are far from the halloweens of my childhood where snowsuits were used under costumes (yes, I WAS a fat fairy...not happy!) It's beautiful and warm here today and we are waiting for trick or treaters while gracie munches on some blueberries and cinn apples. This morning we went with Veronica and had a photo session that went ok. Grace has been feeling under the weather...she just got her second top tooth yesterday and now she has the sniffles. :( Of course with all the flu stuff going on, I am worried. I hope and pray she does not get more sick.










On Friday she had her stroller fit Parrrtay and dressed again as a 50's girlie. Cute!










We are going to Mari's tonight for a little bit, so we are excited about that.










Have a super spooky halloween!










No comments: