Saturday, August 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Sam!

Mom and Meeee
Gracie on the inflatable thing...and dad in the background! Woooo hoooooooooooooo!


My pretty bow





Hey ya'all!




Grace and Sam's cousin, Hailey:)





Grace and 'Nana'...or Dave






Sam and Lukas eating some baby cheetos
Aaron and his Main gal, Gracie!








Yes, today is Sam's first birthday! Happy birthday big boy! I remember when I learned that Mari was pregnant with Sam, I was in Canada. I was sooooooo excited!! It seems like yesterday the little bundle of joy came into the world and he was so tiny! Soon enough, he was a happy boy who loved to move! He is now running around everywhere, eating everything adults do and just havin fun:) We love you Sam Baron...happy birthday.



Sam's birthday was at the Little Gym and it was so fun. The kids played on a parachute and inflatable play mat. It was JB's first time to see the little Gym and he was pretty impressed. The treats Mari had there were amazing! However, they did make me go off of my diet...waaaaa! Ah well, not every day Sam turns one!
P.S. Friday night I went out with Char, Val, Penny, Mel, Steph and Sue...and it was awesome. We went to this little place called Pali Pali and it has delicious drinks and food...mmmm. Fun times!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

she gets cuter & cuter everytime i see her!