Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Busy Bee

I love my taggie Lovey! Thanks Nanny Broderick!
Check me out!

What?


Don't go anywhere snuggly!



I love faceclothes...although sometimes I drink too much water!

The bathroom is my fav place to play!






So, what the duck is REALLY saying is....who wants to start a book club? Sam? Lukas? Mila?








Crawling....the name does not really sum up what this means. It means she moves by herself. It means she no longer stays where I put her. It means she tries to pull up on the toilet and eat dog food!! Don't get me wrong, I am super happy she is crawling cause thats whats supposed to happen, but HOLY! I never knew what it really meant. We need to find a new word for 'crawling' to warn new parents!haha







We've been pretty busy here in HOT Houston. Gracie went to Chase's birthday party, hung out with Mila and Suri, and swam in Alicia's pool! She has Sam and Lukas' birthdays this upcoming weekend. What a social butterfly!







Grace is changing every day. She has two sharp little teeth at the bottom, she is pulling up on furniture and making funny sounds with her mouth. She thinks Daisy is the funniest thing EVER and smiles a shy little smile when Daddy gets home. She is eating everything you can imagine (cheese, chicken, watermelon..mmm) and is napping twice a day. She is still not sleeping through the night...she might miss something I guess!







Poppy and Nanny Broderick sent her a cool gift, all wrapped up, just for being her! She loved ripping the paper off. There was a new sophie in there, three taggie toys (Grace LOVES tags and these toys have a bunch of tags on them...brilliant!), a cute little onesie...thank you for thinking of my Nanny and Poppy! I know you always do:)







I'm off to entertain this child! LOVE YOU!

No comments: