Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I almost have a big girl room!
















Grace that is...not me! haha. Yes, Poppy Bill is working hard on building up our loft so that Gracie gets her very own room. Right now she is in our sitting room off of our bedroom, which is great for right now. It is done up adorably (ummm, is that a word?) and I can jump up in the middle of the night if a hear a squeak. The time is coming, though, that she does need her own room. I am going through SO many magazines to get new and wonderful ideas. So, if you have any, send them my way!





Nothing else too new here. Mari and Sam are away in Florida visiting thier pop so we are missing them. We are planning Char's shower so that has been fun! I can't wait for Grace to meet Mila and Suri!





Here are some pics...I am dropping!





XOXO




No comments: