Sunday, March 22, 2009

Diapers, Visitors and Suntanning...oh my!





Grace in her diaper at the park...we were alone, don't worry! It's already sooo hot in Texas!


Little baby and Daddy. She does not want to relax her head anymore because she wants to see everything that is going on!



Gracie loves standing on those chubby legs. Justin is trying to blow on her to cool her down!



We attempted to go by the pool a few days ago and it was WAY too hot (for a Newf like me anyways)







One of my favorite kissing spots is the back of her neck!





Tummy time outside







Ok Grandmothers, take this onesie with a grain of salt!! ;)








She loves putting things to her mouth








My friends Linda and Nicki! Thanks for visiting you guys!











Sam, my future babysitter, with Gracie:)










No comments: