Friday, October 22, 2010

Broken Baby





































As you all know by now, my baby Grace fell from a little swing at a Halloween party (dressed as a fairy no less!). It was such a little fall, I didn't think much of it. That night she cried most of the night and went to the ER the next day to find out she has two fractures on her right arm:( When we found out, I think my heart actually broke. Lots of tears later (by mom only!), she got a soft cast for a week. Then, a hard cast for 3-4 weeks. She is not in pain, just really annoyed with this huge thing. Hopefully, it'll get easier with the fiberglass one.
Christmas will be extrta special this year because she'll be cast free!! I love you Gracie girl more than you could know. I'm thankful this is something that is fixable...now we wait!

No comments: