Sunday, July 25, 2010

Melttttttting!!...Happy Birthday MARI!


We are melting. It's Houston in July and whew, it's HOT. I know our Newfoundland friends and family might find it hard to believe that it's hot enough to complain, but it IS! It's like walking out into an oven !
So we are trying to get back into a routine of just being the 'Broderick Bunch'. It's great to be in our house and seeing friends, but we are missing home terribly. IT was such a great trip, it's hard to get back to being mostly by ourselves all day. Even though we are missing friends and fam, we have been doing alot with our Texas family;) Kelly and Garrett came over and played, I went to a HERE COME THE BRIDES themed moms night, we went to a fun painting class for Mari's birthday, went to a pool party at Mari's and went to visit Rachel and Matt! So we are thankful to have good friends to enjoy this texas heat with!
Grace and I went to her friend Lynelise's Birthday party at the LG today! I bought Lynelise and Kaleb a gift for I had to get Goose this mini stroller! She still just want to get in it so I am trying to teach her that she has to stroll her babies around! haha. She might not be quite ready to be a little momma yet.






Pretty right?! We are the bridesmaids:)



Goose and I at the BBQ resturant when mom and dad were down




Papa Roy and Gracie












Nightie night:)

No comments: