Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bubbles!!




One of Gracie's loves is def BUBBLES! Although seemingly unaware of the bubbles all over her in this pic (Justin look!) she squels when she sees those amazing Gymboree bubbles come out:) She learned the hand sign for bubbles in little gym and uses it Allllllllllll the time. Bubbles. More bubbles. More bubbles please!
I was thinking I should make a mini list of things that I never want to forget about Goose at almost 15 months!! Here we go (babybook style!)
* I love how when you just wake up you want to snuggle with your little arms tucked into my body. You want to be held for at least 10 minutes after waking up, and it's so sweet.
*It's fun how you want to jump, and you bend your knees and try really hard. You never quite make it off the ground, but you're pretty proud
*Daddy and I love how you hug Daisy aned say 'ahhhhhhhhhhh'
*You'll shake her head no when you say no
*You love bathtime with Daddy. You try to climb in before the water is in there and says all finished when you're done
* You love love love peek a boo books. When you play peek a boo, you say 'peekie!'
* Dancing is one of your fav things EVER.
AT the moment, you are clibming on m and crying, so I gota run! Love you Goosie! XO

No comments: