Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sick Goose :(




DELICIOUS!











Better Days!!





























No, this little baby is not Gracie Goose, but I could not bring myself to look at her super sick pics to upload them. Long story short, we went to Dallas last weekend to watch Daddy's bike comp. He did really well....it was cool to see him and Grace and I enjoyed the day outside. We stayed at this awesome hotel and ordered way too expensive food and made a trip out of it.






On Monday, Grace was not herself at all. By Tuesday, she was running a temp of 104 and I rushed her into see her Doc. I was not surprised though because Sam,Garrett and Chase were all sick too! Talking to Mari, I found out they had something viral so I figured Grace will get the same treatment as them...not so. We were at the doc for over 5 hours and poor little baby had to get a catheter (Sp?), blood drawn, an antibiotic shot and a throat swab:( SADDEST day of my life..literally. She was trying to be her sweet self, but it was a hard day for her little self. They said it was strept throat , possible ear infection and maybe a UTI. sigh. I took the doll home and that night was hooooooooooooorrrible. She was up from 8-4:30 in the morning screaming with only two hours of rest in between. I took her back today and she is doing a little better. Her fever has broke..thank god. I knew she was getting back to her old Goosie self when she started to bust a move to her shopping cart music;)






So, that's it. One day, fine, the next, super duper sick. It makes me thankful for her healthy days!





























































































































































1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you're feeling better Gracie girl!