Monday, July 13, 2009

Memories of Cow Head


























































































































































Sorry that I have not blogged recently! It's been so crazy busy here in Corner Brook...in a good way:) I was here for two weeks with Gracie and Justin met us a couple of nights ago. We have visited so many friends and enjoyed the company of our family members. It has been awesome to see Grace charm our loved ones!

So Roy, Emily, Grace and I went to Cow Head to see some plays and enjoy the view of the drive. Sigh. Words can't describe the natural beauty of Newfoundland!! We drove through Gros Morne National Park and I was blown away. Mom, Em and I went to two plays, both that involved historical events; the SS Ethie and Beaumont Hamel. Uncle Mark acted in both plays and he is super talented!

We ate lots of yummy newfie food (Yes, fries dressing and gravy....mmm). Such an amazing trip!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi!!! Are you having so much fun! We're ready for you to come home! Have a safe trip back and call me when you get in. Sam needs to see his girlfriend!